Call For Service: (206) 686-8682
What is a Computer Tune-Up?
- Disinfect: Clean out any infections that could be lurking behind the scenes, or directly affecting operation.
- Reduce the number of processes that start when your computer starts up: There are normally up to thirty processes that start with Windows; but we usually find over fifty of them running. We don’t need to uninstall these programs; we simply tell the computer not to run them when it starts up.
- Check temperatures: Temperatures inside the computer using special software that monitors internal sensors.
- Clean out temp files: Your computer constantly creates temporary files during normal operations. These files are supposed to be cleaned out automatically by the operating system, but they still accumulate over time. These temp files can cause lock-ups and slow-downs. We provide you with free tools to clean out temp files quickly, easily and safely. Beware of free programs that claim to do this…they can do more harm than good.
- Analyze, clean and optimize the registry: The registry is a large heap of pointers. Your computer constantly scans the registry, frequently looking for items that are no longer there. We clean out entries that point to something that is no longer there, and correct entries that point to the wrong place. This increases performance and reliability.
- Make your life easier: This is the art of computer tune-ups. We build on a vast amount of experience in computing, and we have developed ways to make your computer easier to use. You might not even notice the changes, but you will notice a significant increase in performance and ease of use.
Computers Like Cars Need A Tune-up
Every time you go on the internet, things change on your computer. Most of the time these changes are of little consequence, such as cookies and temporary internet files. Other changes have more far reaching effects that can adversely affect the operation of your PC, such as adware, bloatware, malware, spyware and viruses.
Do You Want Your Computer To Run Better Than New?
Even new computers come with software on them that you don’t want or need. Computer manufacturers are paid by software manufacturers to put all kinds of junk on a new PC. This lowers the cost of the pc by as much as three hundred dollars. Therefore it pays to have us perform a tune-up on your PC, no matter how new.
We Can Remote In To Your Computer To Fix It
If you can view our web site, you can have us connect to your computer over the internet and we can make it run better than new! Find out more about our Remote Support options. Get Remote Software
Free Tools To Keep Your Computer Running Well
These tools are free, and are the world standard in doing a comprehensive job in protecting your computer. We don’t agree with paying for protection. It’s a racket.